We hope to open on Saturday, May 23 as planned. But who knows how long the "shelter in place" requirement will be in force? We will keep you posted.
Summer members will have their fees refunded in full if we are unable to open in 2020. If we are able to open later in the summer, fees will be prorated.
The 2020 summer membership application process is now closed.
Returning summer members should have already received confirmation of the acceptance of their application.
Those who filled out the application request in late February/early March, for a new summer membership, should have heard back from us by March 15.
We will not be able to accept all those who applied for a new summer membership. Those we are unable to accept can be placed on a wait list for the 2020 season. If you have not heard from us, please contact membership chair Alisa Macavoy.