The summer member application process for the 2020 summer is now closed.
We hope to open as planned on Saturday, May 23.
But, like you, we have concerns about the corona virus. At this point no one knows how long the "shelter in place" requirement will last and how it will affect our Lake.
We will keep you posted.
Summer members will have their fees fully refunded if the Lake cannot open at all in 2020. If our opening is delayed, fees will be prorated.
Questions? Please contact our membership chair:
Stay safe. Stay healthy.